BURJ DUBAI DEVELOPMENT PLOT 12 & 13|
Reference No. : a / 83
Job No : 175 / UAE -03 / JV
Contract Name : Burj Dubai Development Plot 12 & 13
Country : United Arab Emirates
Client : Emaar
Consultant : Aedas (Hong Kong) – Hyder (UK)
Final / Latest Contract Price : US $ 220.094.983
Starting Date : 29 January 2007
Completion Date : 30 June 2010
Burj Dubai Development Plot 12 & 13 Project includes the construction of Tower 1 (2B+G+36) and Tower 2 (2B+G+30) and a large podium (2B+G+6) on the Burj Dubai Development in Dubai.
Further information on the contract is as follows:
1. Services being provided :
- Site works including excavation and backfilling, and substructure waterproofing.
- Structural works including concrete works and structural steel works.
- Architectural works including finishing works for the podium floors, ground floor and lobies.
- Landscaping works at Ground Floor and Level 7
- Mechanical works including domestic cold & hot water systems, fire fighting system, sanitary waste & vent system, rain water system, and HVAC system.
- Electrical works including distribution boards, motor control center, lighting and fan points, luminaries, wiring and accessories, electrical connections, earthing system, lightning protection system, telephone system, fire alarm and detection systems, intercommunication system, and CATV system.
2. Facilities being constructed :
- Tower 1 (47.201m2) consisting of 2 Basements, Ground Floor and 36 Office Floors
- Tower 2 (37.167m2) consisting of 2 Basements, Ground Floor and 30 Office Floors
3. Major work items :
- Podium (113.394m2) consisting of 2 Basements, Ground Floor and 6 Parking and Retail Floors
- Concrete works: 109.472 m3
- Reinforcement: 22.589 t
- Structural steel: 2110 t
- Blockwork: 22.877 m2
- Plaster: 99.063 m2
- Internal Stone Works: 24.410 m2
- External Stone Works: 12.812 m2
- Epoxy Floor Covering (Car-Park): 88.026 m2
- Painting: 65.250 m2